This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1 + IM

Started by David Pardy 340028, August 29, 2018 · 10 Replies · 73 Views

David Pardy 340028

Hi, just would like any feedback on this PE + IM please

 

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks like you're doing a great job, David!

On your PE work on keeping your knees together as you twist. Also keep working to improve your range of motion (ROM) as you twist. Your goal is to be able to get the weight to the floor on each side of your twist. Nice work on your iM!

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Jeffrey! The amount of reps (4x12) seemed to be pretty easy so hopefully once I increase the volume my ROM will improve quicker

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey David,

I recommend trying to increase your ROM first, then work on adding reps.

David Pardy 340028

Fair enough, I'll do that

David Pardy 340028

Hi, just a little update with this one.  Any feedback please?  I'm still doing 4x12 but pretty keen to move forward haha.

Edit:  On rewatching it appears I'm still having trouble keeping my knees together!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

that's not bad, look always if you can reach the side of your hip with the weight.

David Pardy 340028

Can you clarify what you mean please?  Sorry!

David Pardy 340028

Ok, just checking if it is now good enough for mastery?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi David, this is enough PLUS keep the knees together ;-)

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alex! My knees are actually staying together but they're moving up and down as I rotate haha, I worked it out after the last video I posted