This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee fats + gelatin

Started by Saquib Rahman, August 29, 2018 · 3 Replies · 137 Views

Saquib Rahman

Hi there,

If I have Bulletproof coffee, would I meet the requirements for:

- breakfast fat with 1tsp mct oil, half tsp cacao, 1tsp ghee/cream;

- and breakfast protein requirement with 1 tsp of gelatin?

I add these fats and protein along with some other little ingredients for flavour (half tsp of lucuma and maca, and some stevia and turmeric).

tsp = teaspoon by the way in case someone thinks I am taking tablespoons of each ingredient :)

Pauline Taube

Hi Saquib,

Thanks for reaching out.

Ideally inn Thrive you’d want to have a solid meal. However if this doesn’t work with you, your current breakfast is absolutely in line with the course guidelines :) 

Saquib Rahman

Thank you Pauline.

Yes I tend to function better in the morning either fasted, or with some form of liquid food :)

Petra Kmecová
On 8/30/2018 at 8:01 PM, Saquib Rahman said:

Thank you Pauline.

Yes I tend to function better in the morning either fasted, or with some form of liquid food :)

I can relate to that liquid food in the morning... 

Here is what I do:

Coffe

1 tBsp butter

1 tBsp coconut oil

Cinnamon

Cocoa

Chocolate flavoured hydro beef protein... 

I use beef protein for this specificaly, because hydro beef should be stable mixing with hot beverages and it adds smooth creamy like texture to the regular BPCoffee. 

And it tasted like milkshake,.... seriously it so good that it almost feels like cheatmeal :-)