This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1 Form check

Started by David Pardy 340028, August 28, 2018 · 9 Replies · 130 Views

David Pardy 340028

Hi, could I please get some feedback on my Tripod + Mobility?  This was the last set

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi David, corrections are needed for the mobility. actually, you are beginning a dislocate, the exercise is a pure flexion that does not need upper arm rotation.

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alessandro, I'll give it another go!

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alessandro!  Apologies for the delay in replying, life can be hectic!

How is it this time around?

 

David Pardy 340028

Another quick update, I've taken another video (in better light!) first from the back and then the side.

I noticed that my right side seems to be dropping the bar a little so I'm working on this.  Other than that, is there anything else that needs correction? How is my range of motion?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Do not extend the wrists ;-)

David Pardy 340028

Thanks Alex!

David Pardy 340028

Another update!  Am I on the right track?  I was also wondering if it's possible to begin work on IM2 as I have attempted it a few times and I'm struggling (using a 3kg bar).  I think it's both a lack of flexibility and strength in that shoulder extension position, although that's probably nothing unusual.

 

Alessandro Mainente

w    o   n   d   e   r   f  u   l

A very nice example of consistency. hard work pays off my friend!

David Pardy 340028

Fantastic!  Thanks very much Alex :)