Hello GB community!
I would Like to have a feedback about this FL progression. Here's a video:
Is the static hold done properly?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 27, 2018 · 2 Replies · 74 Views
Hello GB community!
I would Like to have a feedback about this FL progression. Here's a video:
Is the static hold done properly?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
Nice work, Alessandro!
It looks like you still have a small amount of pike in your hips. Keep working on opening your hips up a little bit more as you hold. Other than that, awesome job!
1 hour ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Alessandro!
It looks like you still have a small amount of pike in your hips. Keep working on opening your hips up a little bit more as you hold. Other than that, awesome job!
Hi Jeffrey! I got what you mean, I see that pike you are talking about. I will work to fix it!
Thank you for your feedback!