This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE2

Started by Dan Schreter, August 26, 2018 · 7 Replies · 58 Views

Dan Schreter

Would appreciate any feedback and suggestions.

PE (side view 5 reps, front view of another 5):

 

iM:

 

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Schreter

@Alessandro Mainente, tagging you as you suggested. Many thanks for the feedback.

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Dan both IM and PE are acceptable BUT i highly recommend the middle split series because the abduction limitation in your hips are more than usual.

Dan Schreter

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente. I was under the impression that I'm actually better than average with hip abduction - could it be a different issue? Would the PE1 iM clarify this (I can post a video of that)?

Alessandro Mainente

A normal abduction should be 90° or more with too much hips compensation. if you are unable to o perform a middle split or almost middle split then your hips are from a good range of motion.

Dan Schreter

Thanks. I was focusing on limiting spinal rotation, I think I can get a lot more ROM with very little rotation, will try again next time I do lower body and report back.

Dan Schreter

@Alessandro Mainente, I made some changes in the iM, is this ok?

 

Thanks,

Dan

Alessandro Mainente

NIcely done Dan.