This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1

Started by Dan Schreter, August 26, 2018 · 6 Replies · 38 Views

Dan Schreter

Form was approved earlier through the video review, but I've since added weight, which I feel accentuates my issues. Would appreciate any feedback and suggestions. The weight is 3 KG, which as far as I understand is sufficient for mastery.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Schreter

@Alessandro Mainente, tagging you as you suggested. Many thanks for the feedback.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Dan, for a full review please post also a side view. form this one I can check that there is no asymmetrical work.

Dan Schreter

Thanks. I'll do a side view next time I do core.

Dan Schreter

@Alessandro Mainente, as you suggested, I made both a side view and a front view, would appreciate any feedback.

Side:

Front:

 

Many thanks,

Dan

Alessandro Mainente

No corrections are necessary, nice work.

Dan Schreter

Thank you.