Hello everyone!
I'm back to my old plateau of my elbow tendon endurance being a limiting factor on a lot of my training, so I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do speed up my recovery window.
Couple of quick things that I'm already doing:
- I'm NOT injured, nor do I have any elbow injuries in the past (all the advice I found was about rehab)
- I'm not pushing past the sharp localized pain (learned this the hard way my first year of training)
- I'm taking my time with my workouts now and not trying to rush (see point 2 about learning the hard way... lol)
I point these out so people don't just say search the forums as everything I found was more from an injury recovery perspective, where as I'm more looking at this from a recovery optimization.
I'm just wanting to make sure there's nothing else I can do then just proper warm up, rest and not over doing things to speed up my elbow recovery.
Thanks everyone!
Matt