This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2

Started by Dan Schreter, August 24, 2018 · 6 Replies · 76 Views

Dan Schreter

I've used the video review feature several times before, but never posted a form check to the forum.

Recently, when thinking about how valuable the form checks are to me, I concluded that this practice is just due to a lack of confidence, and it's time to change my approach. I'm also thinking of posting as  giving back to the community in a way, by enabling others to learn from my mistakes. 

So, here's my first form check - FL PE2. The technique here has been quite hard for me to figure out, but I think it's starting to look reasonable - would appreciate any feedback and suggestions. There's still a long way to go on consistency, tempo, and volume... Couldn't video the iM, which will come in the near future. 

Many thanks, Dan

Dan Schreter

@Alessandro Mainente, tagging you as you suggested. Many thanks for the feedback.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Dan, the roll is very very good, now you can reduce a bit the amount of shoulder roll into the hips. Shoulders can be lowered a bit.

Dan Schreter

Thanks. Will do, and I'll start working on volume.

Dan Schreter

Got a video of the iM, would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Schreter

Bump. @Alessandro Mainente, could you please also take a look at the video of the iM?

Alessandro Mainente

I did not reply about IM because ks was good, if you are retracting and depressing the shoulders and keeping legs together you are fine.