This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PHS/PE1 + iM check

Started by Eloy Bote, August 24, 2018 · 2 Replies · 41 Views

Eloy Bote

Hi guys!

I have some questions that maybe you can help me with. In PHS PE1 I think I'm lacking compression strength, this is something that I notice also when doing v ups, leg lifts or anything that requires to compress my body. I'm sorry for the video I didn't protact my scapula in this one but usually I do it better I was focusing on shoulder range of motion :(

In PHS iM1 the range of motion I have I think is not bad, but honestly I don't stretch hamstring very often because I got injuried the past year and PT told me to don't go very far because he did a sciatic nerve check and somehow my nerves don't stop me from going to a dangerous zone so basically I go from no stretch sensation to sharp pain without notice.

Do you think I should take a break in the course and reinforce my abs to have a better compression?

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Sincerely, your compression is wonderful!

Eloy Bote
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Sincerely, your compression is wonderful!

Thank you! That one was not my best, I can even pass the horizontal haha. But in that exercise I just pull myself with the arms so is very easy to compress, when I have to compress the body using hip flexors and abs for example in the sitting pike I just can't go that far. I'm moving on the course to see where I get stuck and I'm working hard on v-ups and leg lifts, and will start soon the thoracic course to adress my weakness in the shoulder flexion.