This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TRX as substitute for Rings

Started by David Lynch, August 23, 2018 · 1 Replies · 133 Views

David Lynch

Hi all, I have limited space and capability to put in rings, at least at this stage, and was wondering if there were any opinions on using the TRX straps as an alternative for the initial exercises in the rope climb sets, at least until I can sort something else better.  I found that if I shorten the TRX straps to their shortest, attach it to the door and then start from on the floor with my feet flat against the door, I get quite a steep angle which really works the lats...actually it's really brutal.  Has anybody done this?  I would appreciate thoughts on this.  Thanks.

Everett Carroll

Hey David,

TRX will work fine for the Foundation One rope climb progressions.