Hi guys,
Can someone see how am I doing here?
This are the best angles, because of poor light...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snzQ1ROJP7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kfa_wSc41s
Thanks,
Marko.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, August 16, 2018 · 11 Replies · 81 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone see how am I doing here?
This are the best angles, because of poor light...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snzQ1ROJP7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kfa_wSc41s
Thanks,
Marko.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, can you check this one too?
HI marko, second video 14 seconds, stop the video. the bottom position you can clearly see how your right knee opens less to the side. practice this exercise in front of a mirror a bit more and correct this problem. the squat should be symmetric.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, is this better? And mobility, is it ok?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQiPoykCJVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LubbOzrcUbs
Thanks.
The problem still persists, try turning the feet to the side of 10-20°.
You mean, to turn the feet more parallel?
nope, the opposite.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, is it good now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1fa78Rgt2M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFP5G6MgESo
The form on the youtube video you named "squat form fc" is perfect.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are some sets from yesterdays training...should I move on now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5FTzMJSU8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJ1q5c0J2g
Check that lighting tho...
Definitely much more better, nice work.
Thank you!
I will move on than.