This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

handstand question

Started by Katherine Labelle Nguyen, August 11, 2018 · 1 Replies · 99 Views

Katherine Labelle Nguyen

Hi everyone,

Almost every time I am in a free handstand I start on the front of my hand in a good alignment but after a few seconds, it seems like I roll on my palm and I fall backward (back on my feet). Do you have any tips/exercise on how to stay on the front of the hand? I can easily control when I fall forward by pressing on my fingertips and contracting my abs but when I roll on my palm and fall backward like that I can't do anything to control it.... Thank! 

 

Edit: Sometime I can hold a handstand for 10-20 seconds but other times, I keep kicking without any holds...  

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Katherine, i need to see your handstand in a video, from a side and front view in order to understand where is the problem.