Hello guys, ive started traing levers some months ago, however, 3 weeks ago i had a small injury so i gave a break, however ive noticed that my right arm is like 1 inche longer than the left. I was wondering if this can increase the risk of injury or it can affect my stright arm static exercices
I have a longer arm than the other
Started by FERNANDO OLIVERA Z, August 11, 2018 · 3 Replies · 2,509 Views
hi Fernando, are you sure that your arm is longer and that it is not your spine more flexed on one side?
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:hi Fernando, are you sure that your arm is longer and that it is not your spine more flexed on one side?
Hello Alessandro thaks for your reply. yes im sure, my posture actually is very solid. i?ve never had any kind of lumbar, knee, ankle or any kind of posture related pain
I'm not talking about pain for now, a spine flexion or the impression of a longer arm can be reached with, for example:
I=m not talking about pain for now, a spine flexion or the impression of a longer arm can be reached with, for example:
-tight lats on side side
-tight abs on one side
-tight quadratus lomborum on one side
-tigth trap on one side
-tight levator scapulae on one side
-tight bice on one side
and much more.
I'm making these points because I met a lot of clients with a suspected longer arm but the longer arm was only a consequence. in order to have a longer arm, you should have suffered from torn cartilage in the past or a broken bone.