Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how am I doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsYeSV7dTBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=844ilnqhduM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQh8o58cLk
Thanks,
Marko.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, August 10, 2018 · 11 Replies · 104 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how am I doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsYeSV7dTBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=844ilnqhduM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQh8o58cLk
Thanks,
Marko.
HI Marko, there is a technical error in the IM.you are holding the flexion and then you are leaning. in the course video the athlete begins with a partial flexion then he leans while he reaches the full flexion and then back.
Okey...thank you Alessandro, I will correct that.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
How are the exercises now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN4rSCRWfk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlGcq75Ly-E
Nice work.
Should I move on now?
Thanks.
As in the other post if you can perform all the sets with the mastery and the IM with same execution all the sets you can move on.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, can you check the hand placement please?
I saw this detail on video, it is a little bit different than I did before.
If it is ok, I will move on...
Thanks.
If you are approximately at shoulders width you can move on.
I am sorry, I forgot to put the link...
I thought on PE, is hand placement good here @Alessandro Mainente?
yes it is nice, the less you shake the better it is, spend a couple of training session more.
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:yes it is nice, the less you shake the better it is, spend a couple of training session more.
Okey. Thank you.