Hi guys,
How am I doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e07C0xr05l8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bDsqsRV9a4
PE is with 5kg.
I tried to correct iM a little bit here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lPh0HJ2Us
Thanks,
Marko.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, August 7, 2018 · 7 Replies · 54 Views
Hi guys,
How am I doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e07C0xr05l8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bDsqsRV9a4
PE is with 5kg.
I tried to correct iM a little bit here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lPh0HJ2Us
Thanks,
Marko.
HI Marko, the Im is ok. notice in the PE how the knees move much more when you move the weight on your left. try to hold them in place.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
How are the knees now?
Here is already evening, so if you can not see, I will film it some other day again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafnUONsHyk
Now is better, the light does not help completely the review.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are some sets with good light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWP2ctXOaKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPDeJ-YzBA
Working weight is 5kg.
NIce work, maybe using some post productional work on the lights can help.
6 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:NIce work, maybe using some post productional work on the lights can help.
Haha
...yes, but I am thinking on so many things at the time, and light in my room is really off my mind...until I need to film exercises.
Thank you. Can I move forward now?
yes the exercise is ok.