Hi guys,
Can someone analize this?
IM is with 5kg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f40KTIzWF8
I tried to keep my arm straight here...but I failed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbmDKklMfo
Thanks,
Marko.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, August 7, 2018 · 7 Replies · 68 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone analize this?
IM is with 5kg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f40KTIzWF8
I tried to keep my arm straight here...but I failed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbmDKklMfo
Thanks,
Marko.
Hi marko, the PE is ok but for the IM i need more lights, is difficult understanding some angles and details.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
this is the best light possible...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg427DEr2rE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKa_BUM6Hv0
HI marko, now the light is ok. try to reach lower. a good standard is reaching the knee level with the lower shoulders.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
How is IM now?
Ignore first video, I dont know how to delete it from the phone...
NIce work Marko, if I can give you a tip, in order to fix completely the reduction of external rotation in the right hips I suggest you the middle split course.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Yap, I am doing it already for a few months now, and its improve a little bit, but it is still FAR from good. My left leg is a little bit longer than the right one, no matter how crazy that might sound...and right glute and oblique are MUCH tighter than left ones. I am doing pilformis and oblique strech almost every day beside my strech courses, do I need some more work on that?
Should I continue working on this, or should I move on?
Thanks.
this can be a problem. you focused a lot on the correct form and now it acceptable. you can move one.