Hi,
When does the website include Rings exercises in my Workouts?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nathan Nunley, August 6, 2018 · 8 Replies · 750 Views
Hi,
When does the website include Rings exercises in my Workouts?
Thank you!
Hey Nathan , if you have already owned the ring preliminary course that is Rings 1 it should be visible in your owned courses.
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Nathan , if you have already owned the ring preliminary course that is Rings 1 it should be visible in your owned courses. if you have not already purchased it, then Rings 1 is available only with Unlimited GB option.
Damn, this are really bad news... I hope this does not apply on Foundation courses too @Alessandro Mainente?
Foundations are still a standalone program and you are not forced to upgrade to UNlimited.
Huh...awesome to hear that!
Thanks.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Is it possible to purchase Ring One Course on this link?
http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/gb-courses/rings-series/
This is the only course I dont have, and I REALLY want this one too.
@Marko Sekulic I updated the link to reflect the correct url for you.
Hey @Cory Fair,
I buy it, but it doesnt show in my dashboard or course library, it is still locked...
Can you fix that?
@Cory Fair I love you man.