This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Difference between Restore and Thoracic Stretch Series?

Started by Andrew Molina, August 4, 2018 · 1 Replies · 187 Views

Andrew Molina

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the main differences between the thoracic stretch series and restore series? I've been doing the thoracic stretch series for a while, but I haven't made a ton of improvement on my thoracic bridge. I find most of the bridge-specific stretches (the ones in the latter half starting with the handstand shoulder flexion) to be too hard to start with so I've stuck with mostly the earlier stretches. Wondering if restore would make sense to build towards the more advanced moves in the stretch series.

Thanks,

Andrew

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Andrew Molina said:

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the main differences between the thoracic stretch series and restore series? I've been doing the thoracic stretch series for a while, but I haven't made a ton of improvement on my thoracic bridge. I find most of the bridge-specific stretches (the ones in the latter half starting with the handstand shoulder flexion) to be too hard to start with so I've stuck with mostly the earlier stretches. Wondering if restore would make sense to build towards the more advanced moves in the stretch series.

Thanks,

Andrew

Th restore is meant for people who cannot do basically the scaled variation from the TB series or for people with a very limited mobility.