Hey guys
here is my side to side squat and paired mobility inside squat for form check please
many thanks
leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, July 31, 2018 · 4 Replies · 71 Views
Hey guys
here is my side to side squat and paired mobility inside squat for form check please
many thanks
leigh
I have no constructive criticism. But I will say they look a lot better than mine. Ha! It's true. I hope to get your depth in the middle of the side-to-side squat one day.
nothing that should be corrected, nice work.
Thanks guys
im sure you will mark
Believe me if I can anyone can lol
all the best
Leigh
ahahah Leigh.....here I can say I cannot, I have so many restrictions in ankles due to previous strain that I can barely squat at 45° with feet together.