This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RCPE2+im

Started by Elias Lehtinen, July 30, 2018 · 7 Replies · 144 Views

Elias Lehtinen

How are these? One thing I noticed on the rows I tend to extend my neck. Will focus on that in the future. 

Thanks. 

 

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Elias,

I think you are spot on Witt your comment on your ground row. It looks like you are arguing because the rings are set just a tad too low. Raise the rings a few inches (or cm) and you should be able to maintain your hollow body at the bottom of your row.

For your iM, try lowering your head underneath the arm you are leaning towards. That will help you open your lats more.

Elias Lehtinen

Thank you Mickey for the comments. I'll send another video soon. 

Elias Lehtinen

Here is another go with the rows and iM. How do they look now? Thanks in advance :)

 

Alessandro Mainente

Lovely form on both PE and IM. it's time to work on them!

Elias Lehtinen

Thank you Alex! 

Elias Lehtinen

Fc please. 

I dont feel almost any strech on the im. Am i doing it wrong? Thank you! 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Elias, depending on the place where you are performing the exercise, you are changing the shoulder position. the straps should be always vertical.