Hi guys,
Can someone look at this? How am I doing here, and what should I improve?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l6yUH17Dps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJJ9uOPVdc
Thanks,
Marko.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, July 26, 2018 · 10 Replies · 81 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone look at this? How am I doing here, and what should I improve?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l6yUH17Dps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJJ9uOPVdc
Thanks,
Marko.
Nice job, Marko! Be careful not to let your elbows bend on your scap shrugs. Keep it up!
Thank you Jeffrey!
Yes, they bent sometimes without permission.
I will work to correct that.
Thanks.
How about mobility @Jeffrey Bittner? Is it good?
Your iM looks good. Try to keep your glutes on the floor as you drop your legs to the side. Overall, nice work!
Okey...thank you Jeffrey.
Hi @Jeffrey Bittner,
How are the elbows now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Cps2In-1E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUfSdrfV5M
Also, what I need to achive (or correct) in both PE and iM to move on the next progression?
Thanks.
Nice work Marko.
Thank you Alessandro!
Can you answer on my question above?
It looks like you're ready to move on, Marko. Awesome job!
As you move forward I recommend including these exercises as part of your warm up to help you maintain the strength and positioning that you've built. Keep up the great work!
Thank you Jeffrey!
I will do that for sure.
I will!