This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1/iM form check

Started by Marko Sekulic, July 24, 2018 · 9 Replies · 82 Views

Alessandro Mainente

HI Marko, my impression is that you are lowering the shoulders. in this way, the alignment is not held. you should always be able to draw a line from heels to shoulders that should pass through the hips...always..all the time.

Marko Sekulic

Hi Alessandro,

Yes I know, but behind me is a wardrobe and that is the furthest I can go with my heels...

I am sure that if I had more space, I could hold the line properly.

I will film it correctly tomorrow.

Thanks.

Jason Berger

Unrelated, but who were you listening to in those clips? It reminded me of Loreena McKennit, whose music is incredible.

Marko Sekulic

On two videos is FAUN - Federkleid, and on 3rd one...I dont know, some celtic music. :)

Alessandro Mainente

Now they are ok. take care of the wrists, these type of surfaces are not the best for pressing movement.

Marko Sekulic

Yes, you are absolutely right, but its the best I can do for this exercise...Should I move to floor pushups now @Alessandro Mainente?

Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente

As for the rc, if you can manage easily the mastery you should.

Marko Sekulic

Thank you. I will move on than, because I can do mastery sets without any problems.