Hello GB community!
I would like to like to start working on this progression. I recoerded myself during one attempt, but I expect I need to fix form.
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 24, 2018 · 3 Replies · 126 Views
Hello GB community!
I would like to like to start working on this progression. I recoerded myself during one attempt, but I expect I need to fix form.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Alessandro there are some tips for you:
1-try to retract more the scapulae before beginning the exercise.it is easier to hold a position compared to recovery it from a wrong position;
2- try to externally rotate the upper arm;
3-from the side I would like to see the middle of the hip disappearing in between the forearms;
4-tell the guy on the right that by doing that with this speed he will never get good internal rotators activation ;-)
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:4-tell the guy on the right that by doing that with this speed he will never get good internal rotators activation ;-)
One of the things I like about form check videos is watching people in the background and trying to figure out what they are doing
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Alessandro there are some tips for you:
1-try to retract more the scapulae before beginning the exercise.it is easier to hold a position compared to recovery it from a wrong position;
2- try to externally rotate the upper arm;
3-from the side I would like to see the middle of the hip disappearing in between the forearms;
4-tell the guy on the right that by doing that with this speed he will never get good internal rotators activation ;-)
Will do, especially the last one!
Thank you Ale!