5x5 on Bulgarian Rows the other day. Curious if I am getting enough Horizontal ABduction on these.
Top angle provided to see if my elbow to shoulder line is within GB standards.
Let me know how I can improve!
Thanks,
Ryan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Segervall, July 23, 2018 · 3 Replies · 73 Views
5x5 on Bulgarian Rows the other day. Curious if I am getting enough Horizontal ABduction on these.
Top angle provided to see if my elbow to shoulder line is within GB standards.
Let me know how I can improve!
Thanks,
Ryan
HI ryan can i ask you why you are showing 2 different grip at the top of the rep? in one video palms are parallel , in another one they are prone.
Just now, Alessandro Mainente said:HI ryan can i ask you why you are showing 2 different grip at the top of the rep? in one video palms are parallel , in another one they are prone.
Playing around with different grip positioning.
Is there a wrong vs right?
The parallel is what makes the exercise more useful and easier to be executed.