Hey GB athletes,
How do you go about restarting your foundation series? All three of them. I stopped doing the series, but I want to start back over from scratch and build my body back up to the workouts! Any help??
Thank you-
Evan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Evan Usner, July 23, 2018 · 2 Replies · 152 Views
Hey GB athletes,
How do you go about restarting your foundation series? All three of them. I stopped doing the series, but I want to start back over from scratch and build my body back up to the workouts! Any help??
Thank you-
Evan
Hi Evan , it depends on:
-why did you stop?
-for how much time?
Hey @Evan Usner, in case you mean how to technically reset: go to fitness > workout settings. It's not done on the workout level, but on the progression level (meaning you need to reset 7 elements rather than 3). Select PE 1, step 1 for each. Hope this helps.