Hi guys,
Can someone tell me is this good and how can I make it better?
Mobility work is with 6-7kg bar.
Thanks,
Marko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bneYSBbmI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjM3M3mSM-w
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, July 20, 2018 · 12 Replies · 100 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me is this good and how can I make it better?
Mobility work is with 6-7kg bar.
Thanks,
Marko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bneYSBbmI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjM3M3mSM-w
Hi Marko, the PE is ok. for a complete review of the IM a back view is necessary.
Nice work, Marko!
Work on bringing your hands a little bit closer together. The goal is to get them to shoulder width. Keep it up!
Thank you Jeffrey!
Thanks for the tip, I will have that in mind.
Ofcourse...I am just getting started!
Also is extremely important to hold the bar horizontal..aLWAYS.
I didnt even notice that bar is not horizontal...
Thank you Alessandro, I will correct that.
Hi guys,
So, the PE is okey, so I will post only mobility untill I reach mastery level.
The angles are really bad, so I filmed more sets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQ0UxB_Vok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnqQMNnV2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuhI0xCWFW4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOfgkROuITw
Any tips on how I can improve it are welcome.
Marko
The flexion is good, simply check for bar position, always horizontal. once corrected, move on.
Thank you Alessandro, that are good news!
I will correct that for sure.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
I finally succeed to correct this...problem was my left shoulder, it is much weaker than the right one, so I pulled less on that side, that is why bar was not horrizontal.
Here are some sets of todays training.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47ekVvWiBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTcHDDE5oY
Now is ok! you can move on.
Thanks!