This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 3

Started by JAY ROACH, July 20, 2018 · 1 Replies · 131 Views

JAY ROACH

I have been performing SLS SE1 step 9 (hawaiian squats at mastery) for 8 weeks and counting (some weeks better than others). I would be moving on to foundation 3, except SLS is the only movement I am performing on the foundation 2 level. In fact, I am still working on RC pe2 in foundations 1. Therefore, I have the same question I had 7 months ago when trying to decide if I should move on or not. Should I continue to progress with SLS on into F3, even though all other movements have not advanced past F1? 

 

If you would have asked me 18 months ago when I started GST, I would have thought that SLS would be the movement holding me up and that RC would have advanced much more quickly. Go figure.?.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jay, yes movements are independent so you can move on without a problem. every people have their weak points. for me, for example, the first progression completed was side lever, then RC and then followed HBP, SLS FL, and almost planche, i0ve never completed manna, I still working on it.