What are the differences between buying the courses and subscribing to GB unlimited?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Foundation vs GB unlimited
Started by Nick O'Neill, July 18, 2018 · 13 Replies · 972 Views
Gb Unlimited gives the access to other resources that can be very useful like the REstore series that are perfect if you have very poor mobility as a preparation for Stretch Series, If you also complete at least foundations 2 you can access to rings course.
Is there another way to access GB Restore then the Gb Unlimited? From someone who already pay the course, I need.
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Gb Unlimited gives the access to other resources that can be very useful like the REstore series that are perfect if you have very poor mobility as a preparation for Stretch Series, If you also complete at least foundations 2 you can access to rings course.
I got an email describing the HIIT workouts via through GB if I am following foundation one is that HIIT?
Since the rest is active ...yes Foundations is more similar to HIIT applied to GST.
On 7/19/2018 at 7:25 PM, Dominic Laporte said:Is there another way to access GB Restore then the Gb Unlimited? From someone who already pay the course, I need.
Good question.
No. Moving forward all ‘new’ GB courses will be available solely thru GB Unlimited. In fact four more new courses are due out in the near future with a steady stream of new courses released from here on out.
Lot’s of great things on the way. Stay tuned.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Will new courses still be available for purchase or will it only be subscription based?
15 hours ago, Nick O'Neill said:Will new courses still be available for purchase or will it only be subscription based?
As I mentioned above, moving forward all of the new GB courses will be soley available through subscription.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Just to flip the question around...
Do you have any plans to 'encourage' people who have paid for courses to move to GB Unlimited?
I've got all the courses I imagine that I'll need for quite a few years. But at the same time, I guess that it would be a lot easier for you guys if everyone was on the same subscription model. So perhaps there could be some kind of discount voucher or a number of free months of the subscription, or some other incentive to shift.
Thanks for coming to London, by the way, Coach...great seminar!
Im kind of with Mark here.
Think ill be purchasing F3 in a short while, and maybe rings and thoracic bridge within the next year or 2. Can i get those without the subscription model?
On 7/21/2018 at 1:39 PM, Coach Sommer said:Good question.
No. Moving forward all ‘new’ GB courses will be available solely thru GB Unlimited. In fact four more new courses are due out in the near future with a steady stream of new courses released from here on out.Lot’s of great things on the way. Stay tuned.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Hi Coach,
I'm still working my way through Foundations 1 and have gotten tremendous value from it. What's the main difference between GB Unlimited and Foundations? Is it just new recordings/material? Is the new training more comprehensive? New protocols? Just trying to understand the main difference.
Thank you. I appreciate all the work into the program. It's made a huge difference in my overall physical mobility, strength and physique.
Guys, they are simply changing their subscription model. What does it mean? It means that all the courses that were released before GB Unlimited are still available to purchase separately and your access won t expire. And all the courses that have been released and that will be released in the future, after GB Unlimited started, will be only available through GB Unlimited. Coach told us in the seminar that they are planning to shift all the system to GB Unlimited. That means that some moment in the future it won t be possible any more to purchase each course individually and having all life access to it but this is all in the air, anything planned yet. He also told us that everyone who purchased a course will always have access to it even when everything shift to GB Unlimited but they have no idea when is going to happen this complete shift. He also told us that they will think something out for the people who already bought the courses and want to shift to GB Unlimited. I hope not to be putting in his mouth words that he didn t say but this is what I understood.
Personally the change affects me negatively... the reason is that I already bought almost every GB Course (except Handstand 3 and Rings) spending a considerable amount of money and certainly I don t won t to shift myself to GB Unlimited because even if I have a 6 year free pass, after 6 years is gone and I ll have to start paying while now my acces won t expire. So unfortunately I ll have to live without the new courses or try them just for some time. I understand this program is very new and is in constant change but it takes some of us in the middle. I believe they will try to find out the best possible solution for everyone.
PD. Thanks Coach for your recommendation to add Jefferson Curl a couple of times a week! (London seminar).
On 7/23/2018 at 6:45 AM, Mark Birbeck said:Just to flip the question around...
Do you have any plans to 'encourage' people who have paid for courses to move to GB Unlimited?
I've got all the courses I imagine that I'll need for quite a few years. But at the same time, I guess that it would be a lot easier for you guys if everyone was on the same subscription model. So perhaps there could be some kind of discount voucher or a number of free months of the subscription, or some other incentive to shift.
Thanks for coming to London, by the way, Coach...great seminar!
![]()
Put me down for this question as well—I've been considering making the switch but have held off because I've already invested about $700 in the one-time purchase courses.
3 hours ago, Josh Earl said:Put me down for this question as well—I've been considering making the switch but have held off because I've already invested about $700 in the one-time purchase courses.
I'm also curious about this. I've purchased F1-3, Stretch, Tumbling, and H1+2. That's a serious amount of investment that I'd hate to see squandered.
Also, just a thought: I understand the monthly/yearly pricing model from a business perspective. It's a good way to ensure evergreen revenue. That said, it would be nice to offer a lifetime membership as well for a steeper initial cost, maybe even as an exclusive offer for folks who have previously purchased GB courses.