Hi guys,
Can someone tell me is this good, and what can I do, to make it even better?
Here I work with wooden dowel with 3kg ankle weight in the middle (just started with that weight).
Thanks,
Marko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6ayiGIuJM
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, July 17, 2018 · 4 Replies · 84 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me is this good, and what can I do, to make it even better?
Here I work with wooden dowel with 3kg ankle weight in the middle (just started with that weight).
Thanks,
Marko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6ayiGIuJM
HI Marko they must be improved, notice:
-when you begin to move from the overhead position to the back the bar is not horizontal;
-when you reach the bottom position in the back, the bar is not horizontal.
symmetrical work comes first!! always.
Thank you Alessandro.
I know it should be symmetrical, and I do it symmetrical, but problem is my left shoulder...Doctors told me that my left shoulder is higher then my right one, and if you look closely it is visible even on video. They said it is higher but didnt said why, and what to do to correct that. Do you have any suggestion how to correct that imbalance? @Alessandro Mainente
IMpossible to say from behind a monitor, it could be many different things, some examples follow:
-abs tighter on side side, it produce a side flexion and one shoulder appears to be higher but it has nothing to do with shoulder itself;
-tight and strong trap and levator scapulae on one side and weak serratus anterior om the same side;
-weak rotator cuff on the elevated side that leads to premature work of trap.
difficult to say...but your doctor...damn...you need to know more!
Wow...that was impressive.
My abs at the right side (especially obliques) are much tighter than the left side, but I would never guess that this will produce shoulder imbalance. I strech entire body, including abs, obliques and traps every day, so I hope this problem will go away with time...
P.S: Yes, majority of doctors in my country dont really care about pacients...
Thanks.