Hi,
I am stuck on Front Lever PE2, Bent Hollow Body Rock, because my lower back gets intense pain after about 3 sets of 24 reps.
Any suggestions? Can I provide any more info?
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Nate
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nathan Nunley, July 16, 2018 · 2 Replies · 210 Views
Hi,
I am stuck on Front Lever PE2, Bent Hollow Body Rock, because my lower back gets intense pain after about 3 sets of 24 reps.
Any suggestions? Can I provide any more info?
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Nate
If you pull your knees to your chest and hold them with your arms, then repeat 3 x 24, do you get any pain? (Holding your knees reduces the stress on the psoas muscle, the deepest of the hip flexors. The psoas attaches to the front of the lower (lumbar) spine).
Could you please post a video of you performing PE2?
Hi Nathan , give a try with a moderate stretch of the hips flexor before beginning the rock. it can be the situation where, in the case of tight hips flexor, the abs become fatigues early.