Hi coaches, may I ask you to look at these?
Thank you so much in advance!
-Mark
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mark Chin, July 15, 2018 · 6 Replies · 152 Views
Hi coaches, may I ask you to look at these?
Thank you so much in advance!
-Mark
Hi Mark they are ok, in order to see if you are working only with the hips:
-take note about the feet position and the beginning;
-stop the video after 5-10 reps and compare the feet position;
-if it is the same then the work was perfect.
Thank you sir. I see I have some work. As usual the subtlety of mastery is only clear after your correction. But finally I think there is light at the end of the tunnel on this one! 12 months. Sheesh.
Claps & flowers! Slow & controlled. I’m still slapping the floor like it’s hot
Thanks, Jin! Thought I was getting somewhere but my last session was deplorable. One step forward and two back. Just like my other bête noire, pseudo planche push-ups. I think I was better at them 3 months ago. Sigh. Your dips are looking good, though!
10 hours ago, Mark Chin said:One step forward and two back.
Same exact thing here too! Things get worse before they get better.
This is true for a lot of skill work.
Thanks! But my dips still need a lot of work. I can feel I hit the right spot though, cuz my triceps are sore like crazy today (yes, I did the dips on Tuesday but am sore today Thursday). They haven’t been this sore in forever!
Haha I hear you. When I was younger I was sore the day after a heavy training session. Now it's 48 hours later.
Oh, and I have been meaning to shout you out for suggesting standing press. I have been back at it (135# for 5 doubles last time) and it is really helping the wall runs. I used to have a 1rm of 178#, but that was, I think, 2013. Sigh.