This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cossack quad strain

Started by Devon Devine, July 8, 2018 · 1 Replies · 43 Views

Devon Devine

I seem to be developing a strain in a small spot on one quadricep when doing the cossack squat. It goes away if I avoid the movement for 5 days. See attached in red for the exact area of the strain. 

I'm not looking for medical advice, just tips if others have experience with this. It is on my less mobile side, surprise surprise, so are there particular mobility movements recommended to alleviate this?

MVIMG_20180708_095217.jpg

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Devon , unfortunately the strain has some common sympthom which differs between the level of the  strain. considering that is hard having a strain without a deep fatigue and very tight tissue. my suggestion is checking for more deep information with a physio. any type of possible suggestions have low impact here.