This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Abbreviated Daily Sessions

Started by Mitchell Rabushka, July 3, 2018 · 1 Replies · 108 Views

Mitchell Rabushka

I stick to my Foundations training using the 3 days / week template and my Handstand training using the 2 days / week template to give me 5 days / week of gb training, but I'm a time challenged individual with a full time job, school, etc that eat up my time; hence I end up skipping too many stretch sessions.

While I'm running full bore with my life activities, can anyone give me a list of 3 key stretches to help me progress to achieving the middle split and maintaining it, stretches that I could maybe incorporate several days / week into my training?

Pauline Taube

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for reaching out.

We all get caught up with life and it can be challenging to fit every workout into a busy schedule. When choosing a couple of key stretches this should always be based on your current level and weaknesses. Ideally you’d want to perform the stretches at the end of the series as these will help you maintain a lot of mobility in one go (all the pancake work). If your adductors or glutes is very tight I’d add some stretches for these as well.

feel free to submit a video or photos of where you’re currently at :)