I have been working on this for many months and finally got 4x9, so I thought I'd better submit a form check to make sure I am heading in the right direction. Any critique would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Devon O'Neal, July 3, 2018 · 2 Replies · 61 Views
I have been working on this for many months and finally got 4x9, so I thought I'd better submit a form check to make sure I am heading in the right direction. Any critique would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!
HI Devon, a general tendency that you are showing in all the reps is the lower / middle back arched that leads to the ribs sticking out. the lower back must be held in a neutral position.
Also, I prefer slower reps.
@Alessandro MainenteThank you! I will definitely work on your suggestions and submit a form check when I feel like I have made some progress. I definitely appreciate you pointing these things out to me!