This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

3-days a week

Started by Christopher Denzer, July 2, 2018 · 1 Replies · 102 Views

Christopher Denzer

Hi Forum:

I now only have 3 days a week to do GB. I was previously doing F3, Handstand1,2 and the Stretch Series over 4 days. Has anyone followed a similar schedule and training load? Any ideas on how best to schedule?

Also: I now have to print out the week's workouts. Has anybody had any success printing from the web app in a smaller format than 8.5x11?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Christopher, for 3 days a week I usually work twice a week the exercises where I feel that I cannot progress well with only one session. for the rest one stretch series on all the 3 days, with the TB in between the lower limbs series. depending on your HS 1 level you can consider a daily practice.