This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Maryland - Gaithersburg - Rockville - Montgomery County

Started by Jason Weisenthal, June 23, 2018 · 2 Replies · 130 Views

Jason Weisenthal

I'm trying to connect with GB'ers who live near Gaithersburg, MD.  As we all know, traffic in the DC area is crazy, so I'd like to meet some folks who live near me.

I would be happy to arrange Meetups, and can secure a location to train.  If we can start to build a local community, I'd be up for getting a permanent space to meet and train.

 

Looking forward to some responses...Jason

Rajiv Patel

Hi Jason, I would be interested in connecting and finding a location to train in the Maryland area. I live in the Columbia area and work near Arlington and DC (long commute, I know). I just signed up and am starting from scratch so my goal is to get on the right path with a good routine.

Do let me know if you’re still looking for people to connect with. Cheers, Rajiv

Krishnan Ramesh

hey jason, i'm around germantown/gaithersburg and would love to meet up, even if it's just one or two other people. i'll keep tabs on this thread if a meetup is arranged and we can see how it goes from there.

thanks for reaching out!