This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Breakfast construction - Bullet coffee

Started by Kai Ewert, June 22, 2018 · 2 Replies · 123 Views

Kai Ewert

I wanted to get your opinion on whether a breakfast based on "bullet"-style coffee (=coffee blended with butter (1 TblSp) and coconut oil (2 TblSp)) is ok with Thrive. Specifically, I was wondering about the following three options to get the protein requirement met:

1. Collagen protein, blended in with the coffee 

2. Bone broth

3. Whey protein powder (as a separate shake)

Thanks!

Pauline Taube

Hi Kai,

If you prefer to get your breakfast in liquid form these options are good and in line with the Thrive guidelines. 

I hope you’ve been enjoying the course :) 

Kai Ewert

That's great. It's not something I do every day, but sometimes I don't feel the desire for solid food in the morning.

thank you!