This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cultural question of dinner times?

Started by Erlend Hunstad 158922, June 21, 2018 · 2 Replies · 56 Views

Erlend Hunstad 158922

Hi,

A question that pops up regarding “time” is that it seems to be a cultural difference of when you normally eat dinner. As I live in Norway, there generally seems to be normal to eat dinner around 4-6 p.m. 6 being considered a bit late. It seems to me that most Americans eat dinner after 6  

The reason this is a bit tricky, is how I can work Thrive around it. From what I have understood, there is supposed to be 3 meals, and dinner being after the GST workout. Because of my family and having a young child, I have the GST at 7 or 8, sometimes later. 

Is there rom for a smaller meal after dinner, or am I leaving the beaten path? 

Cheers 

 

by the way! I am really enjoying the simplicity of the program, and Jeff is very clear  I have a tendency to overthink, and I might be doing it now

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Erlend,

Feel free to add a small meal after you workout. This may be some leftovers from dinner or some light snack with some protein and carbs. 

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the course. I’m also located in Norway (Oslo) :) feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions :) 

Erlend Hunstad 158922

Pauline, 

I am actually glad to hear that there are some guys in Norway. As I am in Oslo frequently, maybe there would be possible to meet up some day. 

 

Have a nice day