This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ceossack squat

Started by Kirsten Stewart, June 20, 2018 · 2 Replies · 59 Views

Kirsten Stewart

I’m just starting this PE. Is it better to use something like a pole or stall bar to assist with staying upright and getting back up (with the goal being not needing it) or to only go down as deep as you can maintain good form and gradually go deeper? Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

I've found that also using a loopband can be useful. in the beginning, you can grab it closer to the point you are wrapping it. then move away from this edge with your grip to reduce the assistance. of course, no matter how much assistance you are receiving, the position where you can perform the Cossack is always the same.

Kirsten Stewart

Thank you! I will try that and post a form check to make sure I’m understanding the movement!