I am not sure if I have been practicing this right. I would greatly appreciate any advice that I need to work on. Thank you for your time!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Devon O'Neal, June 14, 2018 · 3 Replies · 86 Views
I am not sure if I have been practicing this right. I would greatly appreciate any advice that I need to work on. Thank you for your time!
Your curl looks good, Devon. Work on opening your shoulders more at the top of each rep!
@Jeffrey BittnerThank you! My shoulders are definitely very tight. It feels like my arms are straight when performing these pulls but clearly my shoulders are not able to fully straighten. The bridge series always kills me but I enjoy how loose I feel after!
Keep up the great work, Devon. Your shoulders will loosen up as you practice and opening them completely will get easier!