I would appreciate any tips that I need to work on with this progression. One thing I know that I need to continue to work is bringing my feet closer together. Thank you for your time!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Devon O'Neal, June 14, 2018 · 2 Replies · 61 Views
I would appreciate any tips that I need to work on with this progression. One thing I know that I need to continue to work is bringing my feet closer together. Thank you for your time!
Still some work to do to loosen up the spine, but it's coming along nicely! Remember to keep your ears covered by your arms throughout your set!
@Jeffrey BittnerThank you! It looks like I need to start the movement with my head and shoulders at the same time to keep the ears covered, instead of starting the movement with the shoulders followed by the head.