This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cossack Squat form check

Started by Ronnicky Roy, June 11, 2018 · 2 Replies · 65 Views

Ronnicky Roy

This is my first attempt at the PE. Left hip definitely feels tight. But I think it's a decent start. This is from my 4th set on both

Feel so unbalanced on the twisting squats lol

Looking at the video now I think perhaps I'm not rolling my left ankle enough?

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey @Ronnicky Roy, it looks like you're doing a great job! Keep working on getting your glutes closer to the ground on your squats. As you do your iM, try to spin on the balls of your feet during your twist rather than walking your feet in a circle. Keep it up!

Ronnicky Roy
13 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey @Ronnicky Roy, it looks like you're doing a great job! Keep working on getting your glutes closer to the ground on your squats. As you do your iM, try to spin on the balls of your feet during your twist rather than walking your feet in a circle. Keep it up!

Yea, I'll definitely need to do those both barefoot. Kept the shoes on for traction on the cossacks. Did a set this morning barefoot. Makes all the difference lol