This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PPT work

Started by Guido Franchetti, June 11, 2018 · 3 Replies · 59 Views

Guido Franchetti

Which of the following iMs, if any, are to up to mastery standard? Thanks!

 

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks like you're doing an awesome job, Guido! It's hard to tell because of the angle of the video, but on your iM for SE4, make sure your are maintaining your spine in contact with the ground throughout your set. Nice work!

Alessandro Mainente

Notice how on some exercise like where you are lying supine on the floor completely you are moving the head. this is a common compensation that helps to perform the movement . hold your chin in.

Guido Franchetti

Thanks Jeffrey and Ale!

I think on SE4 my back was glued on the floor, and the chin movement in some of them was just because from some other exercises (Cat/Cow, Jefferson Curl, Arch Ups) I've got used for the neck to follow the spine arch if I am not actively aiming for something else, but I'll reshot to be sure.

So in the supine ones should I keep chin on chest all the time?