This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3

Started by Johan Tideland, June 8, 2018 · 1 Replies · 49 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello

Finally I have arrived at this progression, I have been looking forward to it for a long time.

This is really hard, probably the hardest progression strength wise I have faced so far.

PEhttps://youtu.be/QNkWo-jYUv8

imhttps://youtu.be/_0XzlXROiww

Cheers

Everett Carroll

Hey Johan,

Here are my tips:

PE

Nicely done. This is some of the best PPP execution I've ever seen on a first form check.

The only cue I have for you is to focus on feeling your upper thigh or hips touch the ground just before your chest. 

iM

1. Work to minimize the hip rotation.

2. "Reach" back as far as you can, maximizing shoulder extension prior to bringing the weight overhead. 

3. Shrug your working shoulder to your ear (elevate your scapula) every time the weight is about to pass overhead. Not ear to shoulder, but shoulder to ear :)