This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Training shorts

Started by Scott Rose, June 8, 2018 · 4 Replies · 220 Views

Scott Rose

Yes its a weird title, but I cant seem to find any training shorts that don’t have pockets. I am tired of snagging my shorts on the rings. My hand or ring will occasionally snag the pocket and it messes my concentration.  I live in a very hot climate, so something cool/breathable like the Nike Dri Fit running shorts would be nice (minus the pockets of course). Any recommendations?

Leonhard Krahé

As far as I know, shorts for football/soccerhave no pockets. 

Matthew Walker

Try buying some plain black women's shorts. Women have been denied pockets on clothing since the beginning of time.

Josh Earl

I have a couple of pairs of men’s gymnastic shorts that I wear. They are close fitting and no pockets. Snag-free. :)

Douglas Wadle

MMA shorts