I'm hoping some people here might know something about pirouettes and maybe ballet. First off, here's my pirouettes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9xSvqLdrrE
A nice lady saw me training circus skills and thought I had so much potential so she let me do her ballet classes for free! It was only 1 hour a week for about 3 months then I lost contact with her. However, I really liked ballet and would like to continue learning even though I don't think there's any ballet school near me. So I'll try to train myself the best I can. Right now, I'm wondering if anyone has advice for my pirouettes and how I can eventually progress to learning seconds. Also, if anyone knows what skills I should work on or advice for how I can learn training myself, I'm open ears.
If no one knows anything about ballet here then maybe I'll try to find a ballet forum for these kinds of questions.