Hi there! I have completed my lesson 1 for Thrive 1 (drink 1L of water a day) for 7 days in a row. However, Lesson 2 is still unlocked. Am I forgetting to do something? Is there an extra step?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Lucia Brus, June 7, 2018 · 2 Replies · 102 Views
Hi there! I have completed my lesson 1 for Thrive 1 (drink 1L of water a day) for 7 days in a row. However, Lesson 2 is still unlocked. Am I forgetting to do something? Is there an extra step?
Thank you!
Hi Lucia,
Double check that you have uploaded a 'before' photo to your Thrive profile. Uploading an image is part of your fist task. Once you have uploaded your before image, your tasks should unlock normally. If you still experience issues after trying this, please reach out to us through customer support so that we can take a deeper look into the issue!
Thank you, Jeffrey! I uploaded it after a few days (not on Day 1 but I think on Day 4). That's probably why the 2nd task won't unlock.