Good day, Please let me know how I am doing. This is the best option I have at home for this exercise. I'm not sure if my couch is too cushy. thanks,
Darwin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKH0FWbnv-s
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Darwin Jose, June 6, 2018 · 5 Replies · 50 Views
Good day, Please let me know how I am doing. This is the best option I have at home for this exercise. I'm not sure if my couch is too cushy. thanks,
Darwin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKH0FWbnv-s
Hey Darwin,
The couch is fine to use but you must keep your knees level with your hips at all times during each set. In this submission, your knees are too low.
Thanks Everett, I'm a little confused. Are you saying that I need to bring my knees higher during each rep or that I need to keep my knees up the whole time? In the technique and scaling video for this exercise one knee goes down as they alternate from one leg to the other.
HI Darwin maybe Everett rode a wrong number on the PE>IM. the exercise is not bad but probably a table is by far better than a couch.
Thank you so much!!
Whoops, sorry Darwin! I was skipping ahead and trying to make PE2>iM far more difficult than it needs to be
A firm surface like a table or bench will certainly be better but you DO NOT need to keep your knees up the whole time. That's for a later progression. Sorry for the confusion.