Doing dislocates (with a stick) while traveling

Started by Maarten Martijn Van der Laan, June 5, 2018 · 5 Replies · 2,252 Views

Maarten Martijn Van der Laan

Hey guys, so I will hit the road this week and I was wondering if anybody has found a solution to bring something to do dislocates with while traveling. Please don't say "a belt". I'm really looking for something stick-like that is compact enough to put it in a suitcase (maybe after folding). 

Luke Searra

Maarten a belt is your second best option. Better is a band. Think about getting a band for on the road dislocates (of course weighted dislocates are more difficult this way but can still be done with fractional plates.

Maarten Martijn Van der Laan

Hey Luke! How are you? Where are you, still in Asia? 
Which resistance band do you personally use?

Frank Santasiero

I have used a beach towel.

Todd Sprenkle

I've packed 3-part telescoping walking poles in my carry-on luggage -- and have successfully made it through security screenings without a problem. When extended, one of these works fine for dislocates.

Alessandro Mainente

Temporarily a loopbands is a good idea, you can easily adjust it.