Tested for Mastery on this. I know my straddle sucks, as does my camera angle, but I'm working with what I've got!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Benjamin Nutt, June 5, 2018 · 2 Replies · 50 Views
Tested for Mastery on this. I know my straddle sucks, as does my camera angle, but I'm working with what I've got!
Hey Benjamin,
It's coming along. You are doing a nice job of rolling straight as you start your roll, however, as you sit up you have the tendency to lean over to the left side. Try to keep your torso moving in the same straight line throughout your set. Keep working on your flexibility as well so the you can keep your knees straight. You will need to have your knees straight to reach mastery on this progression. Keep it up!
Thanks Jeffrey! Sounds like I’ll be on this progression for a long while as I work mobility. Oh well, good things take time!